Effective July 15, 2019
Ferrer & Masson, S.L. (“Ferrer & Masson”, “F&M”, “we”, or “us”) is a Spanish company, based in Spain and has its legal address at Calle Trafalgar 4, Piso 9, 08010, Barcelona, Spain.
- What information we collect and how it is collected
- How we use the information
- With whom we may share information
- Legal basis for processing the information
- Your rights and choices
- Security and storage of the information
- Third-party websites
- Users outside the United States
- California Disclosures
- Changes to the Policy and Contact Information.
Throughout this document, we will use a few terms to describe various roles. F&M Members have signed up to use our services or products and/or created an account. F&M Users are people who are using the technology we have created to connect with F&M Members and have not registered and/or created an account with us.
What personal data we collect
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our Platforms. We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you including from publicly available sources.
In order to help you protect yourself and your information, we encourage you to provide only that information that is necessary for using our Platforms or use our Services. For example, to schedule a meeting you may only need to provide us with a name, email address, date and time. Or, to develop a website, you may provide more detailed information through e-mail and in person.
Ferrer & Masson is not directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such personal information from our systems.
Information You Provide Voluntarily
- Appointment Information. We work with Calendly LLC to schedule meetings from our website (www.ferrermasson.com). When you schedule an appointment through our website, we share the information with Calendly. When you are redirected to Calendly to schedule an event with Ferrer & Masson, you voluntarily share certain information. This can include your name, email address and phone number; email addresses of other people; the subject of the meeting; and any other information you provide us. If you receive an invitation from Ferrer & Masson but do not wish to become a Calendly User (different than Calendly member), please contact Ferrer & Masson through other means to set up your meeting.
Calendly only checks the duration and free/busy status of the events. Calendly does not store meeting information.
- Billing Information. If you contract our services or products, our third-party payment processors will collect and store your billing address and credit card information. We store the last four digits of your credit card number, card type, and the expiration date. We also store your billing information, such as your name and/or your company’s name, VAT number, products or services acquired, dates related, and all data necessary to generate a bill and proceed to its payment.
- Account information. F&M Members may give us permission to access their information in other services or systems. For example, when we work with accounting systems, we may have access to your customers’ information. Please, in case you do not desire to share some information with us, be sure to check your privacy settings and inform us about your privacy policies and desires.
- Media. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information Collected Automatically
- Log & Device data. When you browse through Ferrer & Masson, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
Comments. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
- Other Web Site Analytics Services. Subject to your opt-out preferences (see Your Rights and Choices below), we use third-party service providers such as Google Analytics to provide certain analytics and user interactions services to Ferrer & Masson’s platforms, modules, applications or general developments. It includes the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors F&M users and F&M members. You may opt-out of Google Analytics’ cookies using Opt-Out Features on its website.
The Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out from Google Analytics service from using your information by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: www.google.com/policies/privacy.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this Policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We will share information we collect about you, including personal information, in the following ways:
- With third party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example, we may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. Or, we may engage Service Providers to provide services such as marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to provide customer service, to collect debts, and to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service). These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf. We require our Service Providers to agree to take reasonable steps to keep the personal information that we provide to them secure. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- Business Transfers. We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy. In such transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if we sell or transfer a business unit or assets to another company, in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer, you acknowledge that such transfers may occur.
- Aggregate or De-identified Information. We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information about users for marketing, advertising, research, compliance, or other purposes.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Account. In order to keep your personal information accurate and complete, you can log in to review and update your account information, including contact and billing information, via your account settings page. You may also contact us to request information about the personal data we have collected from you and to request the correction, modification or deletion of such personal information. We will do our best to honor your requests subject to any legal and contractual obligations. If you would like to make a request, cancel your account or request we delete or no longer use your account information to provide you Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to applicable law, we will retain and use your account information only as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, you may opt out at any time by following the opt-out link contained in the email itself. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) days to process your request. Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may continue to send to you service-related emails which are not available for opt-out. If you do not wish to receive any service-related emails from us, you have the option to deactivate your account.
- Cookies. You may also refrain from providing, or withdraw, your consent for cookies. Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
Third Party Analytics Services. Some of the services used provide the ability to opt-out. You may opt-out of Google Analytics’ services using Opt-Out Features on its website.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
We have taken reasonable steps to help protect the personal information we collect. These measures include using SSL encryption and two-factor authentication. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information in all circumstances.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
We retain the personal data we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any applicable statute of limitations periods for the purposes of bringing and defending claims.